CABEM delivered a specification document for the UOL (Urban Operations Laboratory) detailing design requirements to build the user interface and control software for the Stand-Off Bomb Detection (SBD) initiative. The SBD device in development will screen cars, areas, and individuals for explosives, and will operate remotely within a one to two-mile range. Collaborating with M2 Technologies and Kansas State University on this initiative; CABEM will provide technology consultation, software design, user and graphical interface, programming, and technical program management. The SBD device utilizes a technology that examines suspect objects through Neutron and/or Photon beams exposure, a response is then recorded and compared to database templates to quickly assess whether or not an object contains explosives.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment