You are a highly organized government professional. You have countless word documents, files, and spreadsheets tracking staff certifications and training. But it is becoming too cumbersome. You aren’t confident that all people have the required credentials, and it’s time to do something about it.
One Company – Multiple Solutions
CABEM Competency and Credentialing Manager is an enterprise solution that can help you reduce liability, achieve regulatory compliance, and retain talent by proving competency.
What makes CABEM different?
- The CABEM Competency Manager™ has been used to track over 6500 competencies and certifications for more than over 2000 active employees.
- “Reduce customer-reported issues by 44% & cut scrap by $500k < 2 years.”
- 20+ years of successful case studies
- NIST 800-171
- Integration support to enterprise platforms, data providers, and LMSs to provide a holistic solution.
- CABEM software solutions have the ability to support 12 million users on a single application.
- Implemented Solutions certified to NIST800-53, NIST800-171, PCI-DSS Level 1, and SOC
- ISO 9001/27001
- The CABEM competency manager is an out-of-the-box software solution that can manage and track employee competency, credentials, training, certifications, and any other requirement.
- Provide the complete spectrum of information technology solutions including planning, design, development, testing, deployment, integration, and maintenance services.
- Livia framework – gives us the ability to efficiently repurpose applications from our portfolio.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) or Prem options are available.
Competency & Credentialing Benefits
Track Certifications and Credentials
Eliminate spreadsheets with document libraries to store employee certifications, credentials, and any other records, with notifications for expirations.
Adhere to ISO, OSHA, and other regulations with document tracking, archived training materials, and more.
Train Individuals Online
Assign trainings with a variety of different learning styles such as multiple choice tests, open response, virtual classroom, performance assessments, and more.
Pass Audits with Ease
Create transcripts of any completed trainings and competency activities internally to be used for progress reports and any internal or external audits.
Accommodate State to State Requirements
Create a simple visual report of outstanding requirements and completed activities for training activities.
Quickly determine the status of a vendor employee’s access compliance.
2000 Commonwealth Avenue
Auburndale, MA 02466
3270 Blazer Pkwy Suite #101
Lexington, KY 40509