CABEM is delighted to announce the addition of Roze Fredkin to the Executive team. Roze will be responsible for marketing and communications and will also provide project management for CABEM. Over the years, Roze has facilitated a number of high-profile branding initiatives and marketing campaigns and consulted to a diverse clientele from corporate clients to community nonprofits including Monster, Timberland, and BankBoston/Fleet on how to best define and promote their values, messages, products, and services. She has already been thrown into the fire as Project Manager for TAB EZ, the Brownsfield web-based application that needs to be designed, developed, and deployed in less than 2 months – stay tuned!
- Unleashing the Power of a TMS: Training Management System
- 10 Best Competency Management Software Products 2023
- Discovering the Value of Competency/ Skill Stacking
- Discovering the Value of Competency Stacking
- Alignment in the Workplace with Competency Mapping
- Understanding The Criminal Justice Information Services – CJIS