EKAT version DV-6.811 was installed on November 13, 2008, at a military location by CABEM Technologies. CABEM addressed Single sign-on (SSO) authorization and installed the Microsoft .net application in a VMware virtual environment. As part of the installation, the EKAT Team enhanced the CMS (Content Management System) and updated the database containing federal and state regulations and other safety and health data for lists of chemicals. EKAT is developed by the team of M2 Technologies, Kansas State University, and CABEM Technologies.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment