CABEM would like to congratulate Kansas State University for the successful 2008 debut of TAB EZ; an online application that facilitates brownfields grant writing for submittal to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Working under a tough deadline, CABEM Technologies and KSU teamed up to create this new grant writing tool that went live in September. With a November 14th grant deadline, participants had a window of just a few months to complete and submit their final grants for the EPA’s consideration. During the active grant-writing period the TAB EZ site experienced a surge of visits and few helpdesk sessions attesting to a great start and future for this new initiative.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment