The team of M2 Technologies, Kansas State University, and CABEM has completed the development of EKAT version 4.6.04 which represented a full year of development. In addition to upgrading existing capability including a major NEPA upgrade, the new version includes a wizard, and systems tool as well as numerous help tools such as demonstration projects, in-context help, and media tutorials.
- Unleashing the Power of a TMS: Training Management System
- 10 Best Competency Management Software Products 2023
- Discovering the Value of Competency/ Skill Stacking
- Discovering the Value of Competency Stacking
- Alignment in the Workplace with Competency Mapping
- Understanding The Criminal Justice Information Services – CJIS