CABEM wins a subcontract to assist in the design and implementation of CEMAA II (Computation ElectroMagnetics Analysis Assistant) from Spectra Research. CEMMA a front-end simulation is used to evaluate vehicle antennae designs for the DOD. CEMAA is a software system that provides the user with Software Assistants to work with input data for a file-based computational code such as computational electromagnetic (CEM) codes. CEMAA is being used in the design efforts for several ongoing DOD research programs on new military vehicles.
- Unleashing the Power of a TMS: Training Management System
- 10 Best Competency Management Software Products 2023
- Discovering the Value of Competency/ Skill Stacking
- Discovering the Value of Competency Stacking
- Alignment in the Workplace with Competency Mapping
- Understanding The Criminal Justice Information Services – CJIS