CABEM is refreshing the VNA Care Network & Hospice Website to make it a more effective tool for communicating VNA services and locations to those searching for immediate support. CABEM will work closely with the VNA (Visiting Nurses Association) to update the home page within the context of the existing design to accommodate new content direction and better promote service offerings. VNA updates much of the content themselves and looks to CABEM for design and development support. As part of this refresh, CABEM will build a customized Photo Gallery tool to present images like the VNAs newly renovated residence for the terminally ill, the Elizabeth Evarts de Rham Hospice Home at Chilton Street in Cambridge, Ma. CABEM recently concluded an upgrade of the VNAs Home, Health, and Hospice portal, expanding staff training capabilities and admin functionality.
- Unleashing the Power of a TMS: Training Management System
- 10 Best Competency Management Software Products 2023
- Discovering the Value of Competency/ Skill Stacking
- Discovering the Value of Competency Stacking
- Alignment in the Workplace with Competency Mapping
- Understanding The Criminal Justice Information Services – CJIS