M2 Technologies has been awarded a $7.7 million research and development contract for the Urban Operations Laboratory (UOL), to provide Strategic Planning for the Marine Expeditionary Rifle Squad. The Urban Operations Laboratory (UOL) was established with Kansas State University to develop new, environmentally acceptable technologies that give our military forces an advantage in urban operations. CABEM as a strategic partner with M2 Technologies will provide application design, software development, and other technology services to support the program initiatives.
- Unleashing the Power of a TMS: Training Management System
- 10 Best Competency Management Software Products 2023
- Discovering the Value of Competency/ Skill Stacking
- Discovering the Value of Competency Stacking
- Alignment in the Workplace with Competency Mapping
- Understanding The Criminal Justice Information Services – CJIS