CABEM hired Rudy Mutter as one of our Junior Developers this month from the Northeastern University Cooperative Program, one of the largest and most distinctive co-op programs in the country. The Northeastern co-op program allows students to alternate semesters of study with semesters of employment in areas that are most relevant to their academic and career interests. Rudy’s transition was remarkably smooth considering CABEM’s fast-paced environment. Within just a few weeks, Rudy has played an active and important role in supporting our deadline-driven production needs.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment