As part of our Discovery program in our consulting group, CABEM evaluated a multi-site Microsoft Exchange email software deployment and provided written recommendations to improve performance for a public company. The customer had more than 20 different physical locations and required better reliability while reducing costs. CABEM evaluated the existing infrastructure including the hardware, software, bandwidth, and personnel resources. CABEM evaluated the frequency and usage patterns for the company’s numerous locations, and also evaluated alternative software programs in addition to the deployment options. CABEM provided to the customer eight major recommendations to simplify deployment while upgrading reliability and reducing cost. CABEM’s goal was to devise a program that would be pragmatic and reasonable to both implement and maintain while achieving the desired results.
- Unleashing the Power of a TMS: Training Management System
- 10 Best Competency Management Software Products 2023
- Discovering the Value of Competency/ Skill Stacking
- Discovering the Value of Competency Stacking
- Alignment in the Workplace with Competency Mapping
- Understanding The Criminal Justice Information Services – CJIS