CABEM has been awarded a web development contract by VNA Care Network & Hospice the 2nd largest Home Health care and Hospice agency in the USA. As part of the contract, CABEM will design the Information Architecture (IA) with consideration given to supporting the user base and growing health care requirements. We will design and build the home page and multiple templates that piggyback on VNA’s established branding elements. CABEM will implement and install the database-driven website with cascading style sheets script (CSS) that will control the website look and feel. The website will include CABEM’s job posting and application module with full backend admin capability. The VNA’s public relations department will populate and maintain site content using admin tools developed by CABEM.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment