CABEM has delivered a web-based education portal for home health clinicians to the VNA Care Network of Worcester, MA. VNA Care Network is the second-largest Visiting Nurse Association in the country, serving patients in over 200 Massachusetts communities. The VNA Care Network was awarded a federal HRSA Grant to address nursing recruitment and retention in light of the national nursing shortage. Using these grant funds, the VNA and CABEM have developed a web-based portal that will allow the VNA to offer education using a web-based platform. VNA Care Network, working closely with CABEM, plans to nationally brand this product under the name Home Health and Hospice Resources, the existing product can be viewed at www.homehealthandhospice.com.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment