In cooperation with Spectral Dynamics, a leading provider of Vibration Controllers, TRM is getting traction and is being used by high-profile users such as NASA, the Navy, Raytheon, and Honeywell. TRM uses web-based technology for the collection, recovery, and publishing of vibration data. A module within TRM allows for data to be sorted, sequenced, and then published using approved templates. TRM’s “drop-in” solution also provides test laboratories the ability to integrate the various vintage technologies and operating systems used in vibration and other test data collection requirements.
- Unleashing the Power of a TMS: Training Management System
- 10 Best Competency Management Software Products 2023
- Discovering the Value of Competency/ Skill Stacking
- Discovering the Value of Competency Stacking
- Alignment in the Workplace with Competency Mapping
- Understanding The Criminal Justice Information Services – CJIS