Continuing a trend for sophisticated laboratories using TRM to support their data acquisition and reporting requirements, MIT/Lincoln Labs became a client this month. In support of TRM, CABEM continues to expand the capability to prepare the product for larger market acceptance. CABEM has added the ability to superimpose multiple data streams by selected time periods onto the same plot. They also have deployed a demo CD that allows prospective users running in a windows environment to boot up and operate the Linux based TRM system for evaluation purposes, and are presently writing/testing firmware to allow routers to be used in a data logger capacity saving the client significant costs in their data acquisition hardware.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment