Continuing a trend for sophisticated laboratories using TRM to support their data acquisition and reporting requirements, MIT/Lincoln Labs became a client this month. In support of TRM, CABEM continues to expand the capability to prepare the product for larger market acceptance. CABEM has added the ability to superimpose multiple data streams by selected time periods onto the same plot. They also have deployed a demo CD that allows prospective users running in a windows environment to boot up and operate the Linux based TRM system for evaluation purposes, and are presently writing/testing firmware to allow routers to be used in a data logger capacity saving the client significant costs in their data acquisition hardware.
- Unleashing the Power of a TMS: Training Management System
- 10 Best Competency Management Software Products 2023
- Discovering the Value of Competency/ Skill Stacking
- Discovering the Value of Competency Stacking
- Alignment in the Workplace with Competency Mapping
- Understanding The Criminal Justice Information Services – CJIS