The ThermalSquad Control and UI Design Document developed by CABEM, Kansas State University (KSU), and M2 Technologies has been approved by the UOL team. The ThermalSquad Software models body physiology and temperature to predict the impact of Marine or other military uniforms and equipment under extremes of hot and cold field conditions. The Control and UI Document describes the transition from version 1.0 to 2.0 of the software by adding a user-friendly graphical interface to the existing command-line simulation. The document also lays a framework for future software versions including more detailed body models, more dynamic motion modeling, and 3D graphical output.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment