CABEM has moved the hosting of EKAT (Environmental Knowledge and Assessment Tool) to their facility in Newton, Ma. This tool built in collaboration with M2 Technologies and Kansas State University identifies, researches, and evaluates environmental and safety-related issues for products and systems. Hosted in a VMware environment on Microsoft Windows Server 2003, EKAT is an expert system offering web-based environmental solutions such as PESHE and NEPA report generators, chemical screening against federal requirements, indoor air spill monitoring, and other useful tools.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment