CABEM Technologies won an 18-month contract to maintain and expand EKAT’s capabilities. EKAT provides military users expert environmental guidance and automated report generation with a focus on pollution prevention, environmental compliance, and life cycle evaluation. The software is a collaborative effort between M2 Technologies, Kansas State University, and CABEM Technologies. This phase will add increased PESHE report capability, systems evaluations capability, and address upcoming GIS requirements while improving on and updating the existing capability. EKAT is presently being evaluated for commercial applications.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment