CABEM has been chosen to design and build a new website for long term client and partner, M2; a female-owned organization that stays on the forefront of developing techniques for providing non-lethal capabilities to military, law enforcement and homeland security agencies. As part of the redesign, CABEM will work closely with the M2 team to clarify important brand characteristics and enhance messaging. In addition to the new look and feel, the upcoming site will be more interactive and better structured for flexibility and future expansion. Included in the build will be Livia, CABEM’s proprietary Content Management System.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment