CABEM has received a contract to assist in the design of a graphical interface allowing military users access to a complex antenna design simulation system. The original simulation uses FORTRAN code with a text input configuration file which requires an expert to configure. This new interface would let a broader group of designers use this useful tool in their projects. The new graphical tool uses XML representations of antenna design components combined with an XML ruleset which governs how components can be assembled.
- Unleashing the Power of a TMS: Training Management System
- 10 Best Competency Management Software Products 2023
- Discovering the Value of Competency/ Skill Stacking
- Discovering the Value of Competency Stacking
- Alignment in the Workplace with Competency Mapping
- Understanding The Criminal Justice Information Services – CJIS