CABEM integrates the property management system (PMS) of a Five Star Boston Hotel to valet and parking software using SHIM; CABEM’s proprietary integration module was released in April 2003. SHIM simplifies integration techniques and allows for browser-based remote access and metrics management. SHIM (Scriptable Hotel Interface Module) was conceptualized, designed, and built by CABEM technologies to allow for transactional integration between a valet parking system and a hotel Property Management System based on existing data input permissions. SHIM uses screen-scraping technology, keyboard simulators, and scripting to replicate iterative keyboard entries. It is deployed using a drop-in transactional server. The operating system is a derived version of Debian GNU/Linux configured for cost, reliability, and efficiency.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment