CABEM begins work on Phase 2 of the Environmental Knowledge and Assessment tool (EKAT) in collaboration with M2 Technologies and Kansas State University (KSU). EKAT provides the military an automated software tool to identify, research, and evaluate environmental and safety-related issues for products and systems.
- Unleashing the Power of a TMS: Training Management System
- 10 Best Competency Management Software Products 2023
- Discovering the Value of Competency/ Skill Stacking
- Discovering the Value of Competency Stacking
- Alignment in the Workplace with Competency Mapping
- Understanding The Criminal Justice Information Services – CJIS