CABEM begins work on Phase 2 of the Environmental Knowledge and Assessment tool (EKAT) in collaboration with M2 Technologies and Kansas State University (KSU). EKAT provides the military an automated software tool to identify, research, and evaluate environmental and safety-related issues for products and systems.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment