CABEM has been engaged by VNA Care Network of Worcester, MA to develop a web-based education portal for home health clinicians. VNA Care Network is the second-largest Visiting Nurse Association in the country, serving patients in over 200 Massachusetts communities. The VNA Care Network was awarded a federal HRSA Grant in 2003 to address nursing recruitment and retention in light of the national nursing shortage. Using these grant funds, the VNA and CABEM will develop a web-based portal that will allow the VNA to offer education, developed within its grant-funded programs, within a web-based platform.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment