CABEM has won a contract from Kansas State University to build, deploy, host, and support three (3) Brownsfield Management applications sponsored by the EPA (Environmental Pollution Authority) for public use. The TABEZ application is an online tool that creates, builds, and manages Brownfield Assessment and Cleanup Grants, the BIT application will include a desktop Application and Web application that will assist users with inventorying, prioritizing, and reporting processes for Brownfield activities. All 3 applications are scheduled for release within one (1) year. Found in every State in the U.S.; Brownfield’s are described by the EPA as “properties, the expansion, redevelopment, or reuse of which may be complicated by the presence or potential presence of a hazardous substance, pollutant, or contaminant” with gas stations and dry cleaners being common examples.
- CABEM is the SaaS Solution of Choice for SIL International
- Utilizing Competency Management in 2023
- Competency Management and Credentialing in the Government
- Healthcare Compliance and Credentialing
- Credentialing: A Key to Success in the Education Industry
- You Need a Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment